TRENZ Homes is seeking exceptional builders who are ready to take their business to the next level with one of our few remaining South Pacific Territories!
- Vanuatu - Nauru Islands
- New Caledonia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
This rare opportunity allows you all the incentives of running your own company, whilst harnessing the Brand recognition, support, resources and buying power of a internationally branded housing company.
Ideal for experienced builders or those with knowledge of the construction industry, we are looking for applicants who are passionate about helping their people into the home of their dreams.
If you are motivated, with sharp commercial acumen and excellent people skills, then this could be the opportunity for you. Leverage off our eye-catching, attractive brand, high traffic website and established support office to build a profitable business and innovative homes.
- Want to work smarter whilst building your own business;
- Enjoy the challenge of the dynamic and ever-changing construction industry;
- Have a proven knowledge of the building industry and/or sales background;
- Possess managerial, organisational and communication skills;
- Have enthusiasm and motivation to succeed;
- Have a desire to provide exceptional customer service;
With consistent growth since the launch of the company in 2005, our network now extends across the South Pacific ... so what does a TRENZ Channel Partner offer you?
- Association with a high-profile, National Housing brand, that is already present in most cities and regions;
- Ownership of an exclusive Territory at a low start up investment giving you the exclusive right to sell and construct TRENZ Homes in your Territory;
- Minimal Territory Fee and start up costs
- National Supply Agreements and long-standing relationships with a network of reputable, Merchants and Suppliers that all offer a competitive price advantage on Kitset supply;
- Dedicated, Whangarei, NZ-based support team to provide centralised services including; draughting, estimates, supply agreements, preparation of purchase orders and marketing support;
- Online resources, training and ongoing support in all facets of business operation;
- And a positive and empowering Team Culture, with an established network of likeminded people with the same values and goals, promoting a sharing culture for ideas and experiences with other Channel Partners.